Vascular Access Ultrasound Phantom is an excellent training phantom for the introduction and improvement of the techniques and psycho motor skills associated with successful ultrasound-guided vascular accessing.
- Unique material is flesh colored with the tactile feel and puncture resistance of human tissue
- Very durable phantom material can be accessed 1,000s of times, is self-healing and can be refilled with the supplied stain resistant simulated blood
- The curved contour on the top of the phantom is similar to contours on patients and has the added benefit of showing the importance of transducer positioning, as positioning can affect the quality of the image viewed–this is not possible on phantoms that are flat
- Can be imaged and accessed from the top, side or bottom surface, on the base or removed from the case
- An excellent model for beginners and more advanced clinicians in many areas of care including:
- simulation labs
- IV nursing
- ultrasound training
- nurse practitioners
- emergency medicine
- And more!
The Vascular Access Ultrasound Phantom has three vessels contained within the phantom:
- Small superficial vein
- Mid-sized vein which bifurcates into two smaller vessels
- Large deeply place vein
- Vascular Access Ultrasound Phantom model (pre-filled with a stain resistant simulated blood)
- A 2oz/60ml bottle of stain resistant simulated blood
- A lightweight, compact, form-fitting case that protects the phantom when not in use and is the most compact housing of all currently available phantoms
Weight: 15.49 oz
Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 1.3"
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 14" x 11" x 3"