An excellent training phantom for the introduction and improvement of the techniques and psychomotor skills associated with successful ultrasound guided vascular accessing.
- Contains 3 vessels: Small superficial vessel; large deeply placed vessel; and mid-sized vessel which bifurcates into two smaller vessels.
- The unique material is flesh colored with the tactile feel and puncture resistance of human tissue.
- Curved contour on the top of the phantom is similar to contours on patients
- Shows the importance of transducer positioning, as positioning can affect the quality of the image viewed
- Can be imaged and accessed from the top, side or bottom surface, on the base, or removed from the case.
- Durable, self-healing phantom material can be accessed thousands of times and be refilled with the supplied stain-resistant simulated blood
- No need for special handling or refrigeration
- Compatible with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Ultrasound phantom
- Cover and base for ultrasound phantom
- 2 oz simulated ultrasound blood