- CT data used to create this manikin was extracted from a 6-year-old for more realistic training.
- Provides medical procedure training in direct and video laryngoscopy, endo- and nasotracheal intubation, supraglottic airway device (SAD) insertion, BVM ventilation, diagnostic and fiber optic bronchoscopy techniques, lung isolation techniques, and lung suctioning
- Realistic feedback during airway management procedures
- AirSim® pediatric airway and nasal passage
- Bronchi accurate down to the fourth generation to facilitate full range of bronchoscopy techniques
- True-to-life external and internal anatomical features for clear demonstration of video laryngoscopy
- Inflatable tongue simulates edema for advanced practice.
- Missing front teeth resemble actual dentals of a six-year-old child.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering with lifelike texture
- Includes lubrication, 3 lung bags, USB pen drive with user manual, and carrying case
- Warranty: 5 years