Connect CS301 directly to your Philips/Heartstart defibrillator and external pacer for safe, interactive training. Select from 17 ECG rhythms including fibrillations, tachycardias, and bradycardias.
- ECG waveforms – VF, VT fast, VT slow, VT poly, AFIB, AFLTR, SVT, S TACH, NSR, ASYS, SINUS PVC, S BRDY, J BRDY, 2nd I, 2ND II PVC, 2nd II, 3rd.
- Convert – simulate cardioversion by activating convert* feature.
- Defib discharge - indicator illuminates for two seconds when simulator is shocked by a defib set to 50J, or more.
- Pacer pulse - paced beat is displayed and indicator flashes when simulator is paced by an external pacer. Capture occurs when pacer current is set at 60mA to 70mA, or more.
- Connectors – RA, LA, LL, RL and PADS
- Battery – powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery
- Low battery indicator illuminates when battery needs to be replaced
- Battery saver feature powers off simulator automatically when not in use
- Battery life is approximately 25 hours.
- ECG signal can be obtained with either a 3- or 4-lead ECG cable.
Three year warranty covers material and workmanship.