- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Includes the Spanish-language Family & Friends® CPR DVD and Facilitator Guide
- This course can be taught by AHA instructors and led by “facilitators” (such as community members, family members, friends, and others who wish to help pass on lifesaving CPR skills).
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn CPR and prefers to learn in an instructor-led or facilitated group environment. This course is for people who do not need a course completion card for a job or other requirements.
- Ideal for community groups, parents, grandparents, caregivers, schools and students, and others interested in learning how to save a life
This video-based, classroom course teaches:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED (approx. 25 minutes)
- Adult CPR with Breaths (optional) (approx. 12 minutes)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (optional) (approx. 7 minutes)
- Child CPR and AED (optional) (approx. 20 minutes)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (optional) (approx. 5 minutes)
- Infant CPR (optional) (approx. 18 minutes)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (optional) (approx. 2 minutes)
- Language: Spanish
- Facilitator Guide:
- 16 pages of full-color images and text
- Dimensions: 5.375" x 8.375"
- Total run time: 83 minutes
- Packaged in clear window sleeve inside front cover of Facilitator Guide
- ISBN: 978-1-61669-606-1