Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) is the main course for professionals in advanced medical prehospital care for the evaluation and treatment of the most common medical conditions. AMLS is the only textbook endorsed by the NAEMT for use in the course of advanced medical life support, which emphasizes the evaluation via the AMLS, is the most important guide for the evaluation of patients with medical conditions.
The second edition of AMLS is distinguished by:
- Critical thinking scenarios provide students with a real context for the application of knowledge presented in the chapter, including a scenario solution
- Students will be able to evaluate, review and distinguish the possible diagnosis of the patient
- The Review Questions, Summary and Joint All sections reinforce the Key Terms and gather information to help students retain what they have learned
- Endorsed by the National Association of EMS Physicians, this course emphasizes the use of the AMLS evaluation process, a systematic evaluation tool that allows health professionals to diagnose medical patients with urgent precision
- Updated medical content
- The coverage of the basic and advanced treatment modalities incorporates the latest research events that are suitable for beginners and experienced prehospital care providers, critical and emergency care nurses, as well as emergency physicians.
- An Updated AMLS Assessment Pathway
- The revised AMLS Assessment Pathway provides a systemic approach to the evaluation of a medical patient, as well as guidance for students of all levels of practice
NOTE: Access codes will be emailed within 24-48 hours of orders placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning. This product is non-returnable.
- Format: eBook
- 468 pages