- Contains the videos needed to conduct AHA’s classroom-based ACLS Instructor Essentials course
- Prior to taking this course, candidates must have a current ACLS Provider course completion card. Candidates who successfully complete the ACLS Instructor Essentials course, followed by course monitoring, will receive an ACLS instructor card, which is valid for two years. ACLS instructors are then able to teach ACLS Provider courses and conduct HeartCode® ACLS hands-on sessions.
- A faculty guide and an instructor candidate workbook will be needed to teach the course. You can download each for free on CPR Verify.
Includes the following chapters:
- Life Is Why™
- BLS Skills Scenarios
- Learning Stations
- Video-Driven Learning Stations
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Megacode Test
- HeartCode® ACLS Demo
- Language: English with Spanish subtitles
- DVD run time: 54 minutes