The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
SkillGuide™ with extension cable to provide learners real-time feedback without opening up the manikin’s chest to connect/disconnect the device
- To be used with the new Little Anne® QCPR manikins (item numbers #10-546, #10-547, #10-548, and #10-549)
- Offers BLS instructors a cost-effective way to provide learners real-time feedback and an objective review of performance via summative feedback on the device.
- Three modes for use: Feedback, Blind, and Debriefing
- Real-time feedback includes:
- Compression depth
- Compression rate
- Incomplete release
- Incorrect hand position (not available on Little Anne® QCPR)
- Ventilation volume
- Compression and ventilation counter
- Summative feedback includes:
- Compression score xx%
- Ventilation score xx%
- Most severe errors on ventilations and compressions
- CPR duration
- mm., ss., and flow fraction xx%
- Special note: The new SkillGuide™ includes an extension cable. This cable allows you to connect/disconnect the SkillGuide™ from outside the manikin (because it plugs into the QCPR sensor inside the manikin under the rib plate). You could still use the current SkillGuide™ (#10-243) that doesn’t have the extension cable on Little Anne® QCPR, as it is the exact same device—you would just have to keep opening up the manikin’s chest to connect/disconnect it.