This Life/form® airway management trainer simulates a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques. With its slightly anterior position, swelling tongue, and vocal cords, the Advanced Airway Larry is a great trainer for introductory as well as advanced training.
- Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach
- Allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and KING System insertion
- Allows realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver
- Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated
- Dilation of the stomach when air enters the esophagus can be confirmed
- Features durable, rugged, one-piece construction and bifurcated lungs
- Airway head (mounted on sturdy stand)
- Pump spray lubricant
- Hard carrying case
The following sizes are recommended:
- Endotracheal tube: 7.5-8mm
- Nasopharyngeal tube: 7.5mm
Weight: 32 lbs
Dimensions: 16" x 25" x 12"