The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
This full-body, adult manikin is designed to deliver comprehensive BLS training to EMS professionals.
- QCPR technology is utilized to enable both instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time.
- Modular design to allow creation of a variety of training scenarios
- Realistic anatomy, including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force, and chest rise
- Sensor to indicate correct hand placement
- Ventilation system to provide appropriate chest rise with BMV (bag valve mask) and MTM (mouth to mouth)
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities
- Guidelines compliant
- Feedback options include:
- SkillGuide™ PLUS with SkillReporter™, #50-450: Includes detailed feedback on CPR performance parameters of up to 6 manikins and a timeline for logging events during scenario-based team training
- SkillGuide™, #10-550: A small, portable, and lightweight device that can be used to provide direct and immediate feedback for a learner to measure, track, and improve CPR skills
- Apps: Designed for phones and tablets, our instructor and learner apps utilize our intelligent scoring algorithms, wireless connectivity, and built-in tutorials, allowing you to get set up quickly and easily.
- Rechargeable battery: up to 34 hours of battery time when fully charged
- Latex free
- 3 manikin faces
- 2 disposable airways
- 2 extra compression springs (hard and soft)
- Trolley case,
- Jacket, pants
- Manikin wipes
- USB cable (for use with any USB power supply)
- User Guide
- Important Product Information
This product is only sold in the United States. Because of battery type, express shipping is not available.