This torso-only, adult manikin allows comprehensive BLS training for fire and EMS professionals. It focuses especially on defibrillator pad placement and accuracy, and allows the customization of a variety of scenarios for extensive training.
- QCPR technology to enable both instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time
- Anatomically accurate landmarks, head tilt/chin lift, and automatic carotid pulse
- LEDs in chest for correct pad placement, compatible with AED Trainer 2 and AED Trainer 3
- Voice feedback
- Removable, reusable mouthpieces
- Disposable airways
- Airway management head
- Feedback options include:
- SkillGuide™ PLUS with SkillReporter™, #50-450: Includes detailed feedback on CPR performance parameters of up to 6 manikins and a timeline for logging events during scenario-based team training
- SkillGuide™, #10-550: A small, portable, and lightweight device that can be used to provide direct and immediate feedback for a learner to measure, track, and improve CPR skills
- Apps: Designed for phones and tablets, our instructor and learner apps utilize our intelligent scoring algorithms, wireless connectivity, and built-in tutorials, allowing you to get set up quickly and easily.
- Latex free
- Includes torso-only manikin, 3 manikin faces, 2 disposable airways, 2 extra compression springs (hard and soft), Laerdal LINK training pads, semi-rigid carry bag with integrated kneel mat, jacket, foam eye kit, 6 eyeballs: 2 eyes with normal pupil, 2 eyes with cons pupil, 2 eyes with dilated pupil, eye set container, glycerol spray (180 ml), manikin wipes, USB cable (for use with any USB power supply), User Guide, Important Product Information
- Warranty: 1 year
- Sold in the USA only
- We are unable to express ship (overnight, 2nd day, etc) this product due to the type of battery.