The Prestan Professional AED Trainer has incorporated many of the features found on a variety of AEDs, making this a perfect choice to demonstrate how an AED works, no matter what brand AED your students may have at their facility.
- Spanish/English capability
- Contains 5 scenarios
- Child training button with child-specific voice prompts
- Turn on or off “Give Breaths” prompts
- Turn on or off compression metronome
- The pads have an embedded ‘switch’ that senses that the AED trainer pads are attached to the manikin torso.
- Compatible with any CPR manikin
- Can be used to train in both semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions
- The silicone base adhesive on the pads, coupled with the foam structure, ensure easy application and removal.
- Includes a scenario, volume control, child, and language button
- The pads can be used at least 25–30 times during CPR/AED classes.
- Metronome and counts upward by 10s ending at 30 to help the student with chest compressions
- Module contains the software and the language. When guidelines change, only the module needs to be replaced.
- Contains a pad testing system
- AED training unit
- One set of adult/child pads
- One Spanish/English module
- Carrying case