- This product is non-returnable.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Contains all the information needed to teach the PALS course, Update course, and conduct the hands-on session for HeartCode® PALS
- This classroom, instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics.
- Please note, included with the PALS Instructor Manual eBook are printable lesson plans. For instructors who would prefer printed material during class instruction, a downloadable PDF will be automatically included with the purchase of the eBook.
- Because this tool is electronic, there are no separate instructor resources included through the eBooks store (e.g., checklists, equipment lists, and sample agendas.) All instructor resources are accessible electronically through CPRverify.com.
- PALS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card will be available on the PALS student website and CPRverify.org.
- Please go to https://ebooks.heart.org/staticcms/support and click on “technical requirements” to get the most recent technical specifications of this product.
- Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed Friday after 5pm CST, a code will be emailed Monday morning.
- This eBook cannot be printed.
Replaces Portuguese 2010 PALS Instructor Manual CD, 90-2229BR