- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Includes the Family & Friends® CPR DVD and Facilitator Guide
- This course can be taught by AHA instructors and led by “facilitators” (such as community members, family members, friends, and others) who wish to help pass on lifesaving CPR skills.
- The Family & Friends® CPR course is intended for anyone who wants to learn CPR and prefers to learn in an instructor-led or facilitated group environment. This course is for people who do not need a course completion card for a job or other requirements.
- Ideal for community groups, parents, grandparents, caregivers, schools and students, and others interested in learning how to save a life
This video-based, classroom course teaches:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
- Adult CPR with Breaths (optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (optional)
- Child CPR and AED (optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (optional)
- Infant CPR (optional)
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (optional)
- Language: Portuguese
- DVD information:
- Run time: 83 minutes
- Packaged in clear window sleeve inside front cover of Family & Friends® CPR Facilitator Guide
- Facilitator Guide information:
- Dimensions: 8.375" x 10.875"
- Includes 16 pages of full-color images and text
- ISBN: 978-1-61669-712-9