- Designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway, and anterior-posterior flexion and extension of the cervical spine during transport and routine patient care or movement
- Comes with a flip chin piece for flat storage that is preshaped to fit the chin and to facilitate intubation and removal of vomitus from the patient’s mouth
- Comes with a ventilated posterior shell for fluid drainage and a large hole for easy airway access
- Nasal cannula holders are located on the collar body to secure the oxygen tubes (except for infant).
- Radio translucent, CAT and MRI compatible
- Fully disposable—You no longer have to worry about collars being returned to the source of origin and cross-contamination issues are avoided.
- Size 5 (regular)
- Pack of 20
Customers also bought:
Regular Price US$406.00
Your Price US$345.10