Blue Phantom’s pediatric vascular access ultrasound medical training model allows users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound for imaging and vascular access procedures. Using Blue Phantom proprietary simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable pediatric ultrasound guided central venous access training model is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound venous and arterial cannulation procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels found in the pediatric patient, and using ultrasound to guide the cannulation of blood vessels.
Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills, the blood vessels in this pediatric vascular access ultrasound simulation phantom can be accessed with needles as well as fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. Fluids are automatically expelled so that the model can be used repeatedly for training.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 7.5–15 MHz). Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including neonatal intensive care units (NICU), pediatric ultrasound, emergency medicine, vascular access teams, neonatologists, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra- durable and realistic simulated human tissue providing users an extremely realistic training model
- Extremely realistic imaging characteristics
- Feels and cannulates like real human tissue
- Contains four branched vessels ranging in size from 2mm to 6mm
- Overlapping blood vessels perfect for new users as well as more advanced technique training
- Convex surface contour similar to scanning pediatric patient patients
- Positive fluid flow when vessels are accurately accessed
- Train clinicians to develop and practice ultrasound guided central venous access in the pediatric patient
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Self healing tissue saves you money; no replacement parts required
- Images and feels like real tissue
- Ultra-durable design; use for repeated training
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Model is pre-filled with red simulated blood refill solution (BRS180-Red)
- High quality
Dimensions: 7” x 5” x 2.5” (17cm x 13cm x 6cm) (L x W x H)
Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.4 Kg.)
Made in USA