- This product is non-returnable.
- This course covers the components of the instructor cycle, including Prepare, Teach, Test & Remediate, Close, and Keep Current. It includes core information about instructing AHA courses, followed by course-specific information for PEARS®.
- Prior to taking this course, candidates must have a current PEARS® Provider course completion card. Candidates who successfully complete the PEARS® Instructor Essentials course, followed by course monitoring, will receive a PEARS® instructor card, which is valid for two years. PEARS® instructors are then able to teach the PEARS® instructor-led course.
- It is taught in a blended-learning format. AHA PEARS® instructor candidates must complete the online portion, followed by the hands-on session conducted by Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) training center faculty.
- The course educates instructor candidates on how to adequately use AHA instructor teaching materials, ensure that students meet learning objectives, offer student coaching skills, provide an objective skills performance evaluation, and follow AHA instructor and course policies. The course covers core content and discipline-specific content required to teach AHA courses.
- Continuing education credits available
- Tech requirements are available at https://www.onlineaha.org/technical_requirements.
- Shipping and handling charges will be removed when the order is processed.
- Codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning.
Below are detailed specifications for this product:
- Self-paced, accessible wherever Internet access is available
- Presented in two parts: Core and PEARS®; both must be completed unless Core has been completed as part of previous AHA instructor training.
- Includes interactive exercises and videos
- Includes Resource Center with access to AHA’s Program Administration Manual, the PEARS® Instructor Candidate Workbook, the PEARS® Instructor Essentials Classroom Checklist, and quick links to the AHA Instructor Network and cpr.heart.org
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully; certificate must be presented for access to the hands-on, faculty-led session.
- Students have access to all information in the online portion for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned.
- Includes audio and subtitles for students who may have a visual or auditory disability
- Continued education credits available
Customers also bought:
Regular Price US$165.00
Your Price US$115.50