The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
Developed to assist instructors, the NAEMT First on the Scene (FOTS) Instructor Kit contains all the essential equipment you need to effectively train NAEMT’s First on the Scene (FOTS) course, including CPR manikins, an AED trainer, a wound packing trainer, a nasal med trainer, an EpiPen® trainer, gauze, and chest seals.
The First on the Scene (FOTS) course, developed by NAEMT and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC), teaches lay-responders – the general public— basic emergency response to life-threatening emergencies through lesson presentations and hands-on skill stations.
NAEMT’s FOTS course covers:
- Activating the 911 system
- Hands-only CPR and AED
- Administering naloxone
- Administering epinephrine
- Responding to life-threatening bleeding
- Penetrating chest trauma
- Moving patients to safety
- Positioning injured patients
Effectively train community members how to help in the event of a life-threatening emergency and what to do until EMS arrives with the NAEMT FOTS Instructor Kit!
- Prestan® Collection Pack - Dark Skin – 1 Adult, 1 Child & 1 Infant Manikin with CPR Feedback
- Prestan® AED UltraTrainer™ - English/Spanish
- Phokus Wound Cube™ Wound Simulator Gen2
- Dynarex® Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll, 4 in x 4.1 yd (Stretched) - 12 Pack
- WorldPoint® Nasal Med Trainer - 5 Pack
- Mylan EpiPen® Trainer
- HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack