Clear 3 oz tube of liquid-based adhesive used to apply prosthetics to training manikins.
- Available in a twist-top tube, it can be sealed and saved for later use.
- Working time is approximately 30 minutes once exposed to air (a hairdryer or other heat source can be used to speed the cure).
- To correctly apply this adhesive:
- Use a cotton swab and apply some adhesive to the wound back and application site.
- Wait until the adhesive on both sides is fully dry (it will be completely clear) and affix the two sides together.
- Additional adhesive may be used to secure the edges of the prosthetic.
- Easily removed using rubbing alcohol.
Weight: 3 oz