- Perform nose-pinch, head tilt, chin lift, and jaw thrust to see chest rise
- Anatomically correct oral and nasal passages
- A built-in clicker signals when the correct compression depth is achieved.
- Clean-up is easy with disposable lungs and removable faces. Made with Laerdal’s patented design and materials; it’s built to last.
- Includes QCPR measurement and feedback delivered using Bluetooth and apps downloaded on smartphones and tablets, enabling:
- real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
- post-event performance debrief including CPR scoring and tips for improvement
- details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, and number of compressions/ventilations/cycles
- Helps instructors increase effectiveness and efficiency in their courses by connecting with smartphones and tablets to deliver objective feedback and monitoring for up to six students at once, while creating an element of fun and engagement for students.
- The Instructor App provides an easy to view performance summary that highlights which students may require further guidance.
- Includes 4 light-skinned manikins, 8 faces, 8 airways, 4 jackets for manikins, 24 manikin wipes, and a 4-pack carrying bag
- Warranty: 1 year
- Pack of 4
Customers also bought: