These manikins allow students to gauge their own compression rate as they practice CPR. The monitors also allow instructors to guide several students at once.
- Head tilt/chin lift, chest rise, and anatomical landmarks
- Compression clicker
- Disposable airways
- Manikin's head structure is capable of demonstrating the jaw-thrust maneuver. By grasping and lifting the angles of the lower jaw with both hands, this pulls the jaw forward and presents the rescuer with an open airway.
- 4 torso-only, adult manikins
- Monitors provide feedback on student technique
- Latex free
- Includes 50 face shield/lung bags and a carrying bag
- Warranty: 3 years
Pack of 4