The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
CPR manikin with feedback monitor that allows students to gauge their own compression rate as they practice CPR. The monitor also allows instructors to guide several students at once.
- Head tilt/chin lift, chest rise, and anatomical landmarks
- Compression clicker
- Disposable airways
- Manikin's head structure is capable of demonstrating the jaw-thrust maneuver. By grasping and lifting the angles of the lower jaw with both hands, this pulls the jaw forward and presents the rescuer with an open airway.
- Torso-only, adult manikin
- Now with even more feedback with the CPR monitor based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Latex free
New upgraded blue monitor! As recommended by the updated 2015 CPR Guidelines, Prestan® has taken its innovative and patented CPR Rate Monitor to the next level of quality feedback. When students are practicing CPR compressions on a Prestan® Adult Manikin, not only will they see when they have reached and are maintaining the minimum recommended speed of 100 cpm, they will also see when they reach the upper limit of 120 cpm. Light indicators are as follows:
- A red light indicates fewer than 60 compressions per minute.
- A yellow light illuminates when the rate is 60 to fewer than 80 compressions per minute.
- A single green light comes on when the student is administering 80 to fewer than 100 compressions per minute.
- Two green lights let students know that they have reached 100 to 119 compressions per minute, and stay on to help students maintain that rate.
- Two green lights and a flashing yellow light indicates the student has reached 120+ compressions per minute and needs to slow down.
- 10 face shield/lung bags
- Carrying bag
Click here to see the Prestan Professional Adult Manikin in action!
El maniquí profesional adulto Prestan® es único en el mercado, de aspecto y tacto realista.
- Disponible con o sin monitor de RCP
- Expansión torácica si la ventilación se aplica correctamente
- Puntos anatómicos para realizar correctamente la RCP
- Inclinación de cabeza/elevación del mentón para apertura de vía aérea
- Cliquer que indica la profundidad de la compresión correcta
- 10 protectores faciales/pulmones desechables
- Estuche para guardar