The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
This product has been replaced by the 2020 version, item #20-2846.
This product is non-returnable.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Upon successful completion of the course, including a CPR and AED skills test, students receive a Heartsaver® CPR AED course completion card, which is valid for two years.
- Please note, because this tool is electronic, there are no reminder cards; instead, all information is accessible electronically.
- Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning.
- The eBook cannot be printed.
- Includes electronically Heartsaver® Adult CPR AED Reminder Card (7-panel, not sold separately) and Heartsaver® Child & Infant CPR AED Reminder Card (8-panel, not sold separately)
- Minimum technical requirements are available at https://ebooks.heart.org/staticcms/support.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Perform as a team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child (optional)
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant (optional)
- Describe how to use an AED on an infant (optional)
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant (optional)
For international customers only. This product is not to be used within the United States.
For FAQs, technical specifications, and more information on digital products, please see AHA Digital Product Information.