The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
The Laerdal Infant Airway Management Trainer provides the realistic anatomy of a three-month-old infant for teaching and practicing basic and advanced airway management skills.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin material
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Minimal maintenance and robust design enable costeffective training
- A base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions and easy transportation
- The cover prevents dust from coming into contact with the head during storage
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords, and trachea
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway)
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Sellick Maneuver can be performed
- Stomach inflation
- Realistic tissue simulation
Weight: 4 lbs