The web browser you are using is out of date. To ensure you do not encounter any issues checking out, please update or switch to a compatible browser.
Pack of 2 wound seals for the prevention, management, and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma
- For the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds
- Designed with 3-channel pressure relief vents that allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation
- Made with advanced adhesive to provide a superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed.
- Its small packaging is ideal for low profile kits, as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your kit, go-bag, cargo pocket, or body armor.
Dimensions: 4.75" x 4.75" (each)