- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- The Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED DVD Set is for use by BLS and Heartsaver® instructors teaching the video-based Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course.
- This instructor-led course is a classroom, video-based course that teaches students to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. It covers topics including treating bleeding, allergic reactions, broken bones and sprains, seizures, and additional first aid emergencies. This course also includes child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and an optional module in adult CPR and AED use.
- This 2-disc set includes the following chapters: Life Is Why™, Child CPR AED, Infant CPR, Adult CPR AED, Asthma (California only), Skills Practice, Lessons, First Aid Basics: Duties and Key Steps, Illnesses and Injuries, Preventing Illness and Injury; Legal Questions, and Course Conclusion. It features navigation and menu options to support Heartsaver® course delivery formats, including Instructor-led and Blended Learning.
- Disc One run time: 106 minutes
- Disc Two run time: 118 minutes
- Shrink-wrapped in double Amaray case
- ISBN: 978-1-61669-433-3