- This product is non-returnable.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 AHA Guidelines educational methodologies and Heartsaver® courses
- Heartsaver® Instructor Essentials is the self-directed, online portion of the Heartsaver® Instructor Essentials Blended Learning course. It covers the components of the instructor cycle, including Prepare, Teach, Test & Remediate, Close, and Keep Current. It includes core information about instructing AHA courses, followed by course-specific information.
- This course must be completed by candidates who wish to become AHA Heartsaver® instructors. Also, all AHA faculty (regional and training center) who teach Heartsaver® Instructor courses must complete the online portion of Heartsaver® Instructor Essentials.
- Continuing education credits available
- Tech requirements available at https://www.onlineaha.org/technical_requirements
- Shipping and handling charges will be removed when the order is processed.
- Codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning.
Heartsaver® Instructor Essentials Online covers:
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver® First Aid
- Heartsaver® CPR AED
- Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens
- Presented in 2 parts: Core & Heartsaver® (Both must be completed.)
- Includes Resource Center with access to AHA’s Program Administration Manual, the Heartsaver® Instructor Candidate Workbook, the Heartsaver® Instructor Essentials Classroom Checklist, and quick links to the AHA Instructor Network and cpr.heart.org
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully; certificate must be presented for access to the hands-on, faculty-led session.
- Access to all information in the online portion for 24 months after activation of their key
- Includes audio and subtitles for any students who may have visual or auditory disability