The HeartSim® 200 is a battery-powered ECG rhythm simulator designed to provide basic, modified, and pediatric rhythms with variable pulse rate and strength. This product offers all the necessary rhythms to conduct the ACLS course in one compact, convenient unit.
- Offers a total of 30 cardiac rhythms
- 17 modified rhythms, including torsade de pointes
- 7 pediatric rhythms
- Compatible with ALS Baby, ALS Basic, ALS Advanced, and Defib chest skin upgrades
- Special features including paroxysmal, ignore shock, and variable pulse strengths
- Includes standard with soft carry case