According to the American Heart Association, wave form capnography is the most reliable method of confirming placement and monitoring of patients with an endotracheal tube. It is also the gold standard for monitoring effective CPR and has shown to improve patient outcomes.
- Uses a novel color-coded format to illustrate the inspiratory and expiratory phases of the normal capnogram
- Provides examples of abnormal capnograms and lists possible clinical causes for each abnormality
- Ultimate reference/teaching tool for medical staff
- Can be marked upon with dry erase markers and wiped clean with a disinfectant to be used over and over again.
- RCR products come in 3 unique sizes to meet a variety of clinical and teaching needs.
- All R-CAT and RCR products are made here in the USA.
- Dimensions: 11" x 17"
Vendor: EKG Concepts, LLC