According to the American Heart Association, wave form capnography is the most reliable method of confirming placement and monitoring of patients with an endotracheal tube. It is also the gold standard for monitoring effective CPR and has shown to improve patient outcomes. With the increased demand for waveform capnography, the ability for medical personnel to rapidly and accurately identify normal and abnormal capnography wave forms can be vital for patient outcomes.
- Designed for personal use and fits in most pockets
- Compact, yet contains all RCR content
- Sturdy, laminated, 2-sided format that can be wiped clean with a disinfectant
- Can be attached to a PCA pump equipped with waveform capnography for quick reference
- RCR products come in 3 unique sizes to meet a variety of clinical and teaching needs.
- All R-CAT and RCR products are made here in the USA.
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 6.75"