- This lifelike model can be used to practice the insertion of suction catheters into the nasal cavity, oral cavity, and tracheostomy site, as well as suction procedures routinely applied in the nursing and caregiving fields.
- Enables the insertion of nasogastric tube as far as the esophagus
- The facial region can be divided into two halves along the midline, allowing confirmation of the actual insertion status of a suction catheter or feeding tube.
- The model is designed to enable study of the anatomical structures of the nasal cavity, oral cavity, and cervical area.
- Simulated sputum for nasal and/or oral cavities or trachea can be used to simulate actual procedures.
- Includes main body, side of face, bronchus, clasp for bronchus, acrylic board, glycerin, simulated sputum (100g), Koken Tracheal Cannula PP Single-Tube Type O. D 13mm, and storage bag
- Warranty: 1.5 years