- The lightweight aspirator is designed to be attached to any 50 psi DISS outlet (other connection available upon request).
- The unique ON/OFF shuttle provides for fast actuation of the aspirator in an emergency.
- Continuous suction is provided by simply depressing the “GREEN” shuttle control. The aspiration can be quickly and easily turned off by depressing the “RED” shuttle control button on the opposite side of the aspirator.
- The suction catheter can be quickly cleared of foreign material by covering the aspirator exhaust port with one finger, reversing the flow.
- Warranty: 2 years against manufacturers defects (excluding collection jar and gasket)
- Provides fast, effective method of clearing fluid/mucous from the patient’s mouth in an emergency
- Variable continuous flow capability on a unique shuttle valve control
- Durable anodized aluminum body and a high-impact collection jar
- Effective non-stop operation in all weather conditions
- Color coded ON/OFF shuttle control for ease of operation