- Only high fidelity manikin that is operated with an iPad!
- Full-body, adult manikin
- Trains students in EMS, nursing, and trauma skills
- Provides experience with cardiac and medical disease care
- Anatomical landmarks
- Mobile and wireless
- No external programs or equipment necessary
- This simulator can function in the lab and in the field ascertaining diagnostic ability. Student performances records can be transferred to a computer, and chronological scenario event logs can be printed.
- Durable and can be placed in different indoor and outdoor environments
- Can be used with Microsoft Windows
- Has an on-board air compressor, and includes iPad® programming, storage for students’ performances, spontaneous breathing, pulses, blood pressure, carotid and femoral pulses, normal and emergent heart and lung sounds, 12 pulse points synchronized with the heart, EKG interpretation and cardiac treatment, IV and drug therapy, tension pneumothorax treatment, chest tube insertion with simulated drainage, and advanced difficult airway maintenance
- Includes an iPad, USB cable, blood pressure cuff, hospital monitor, IO leg, amputated leg, battery leg, hard carrying case, and a supply of replacement parts
- Warranty: 1 year