The SimulScope® is designed to provide targeted, bedside instruction for students, while minimuzing intrusion on the patient. It is also beneficial in classrooms and simulation centers with auscultating simulators or manikins.
- Exceptional sound quality
- Easy to use
- Wireless and portable
- Stethoscope has bell and diaphragm.
- Headphones have individual volume control and shut off automatically when removed.
- Send sounds wirelessly to PC via wireless PC receiver for phonocardiogram display and recording
- Bedside teaching with real patients at bedside or classroom
- Bedside recording of sounds can be played back (via SimulScope®) in classroom.
- Can be used for classroom or auditorium instruction
- Use with patients and/or SAM II, Student Auscultation Manikin
- Includes SimulScope® transmitter, rechargeable battery, stethoscope, power supply, carry case, 6 wireless HeartMan® Infrared Headphones
- Warranty: 1 year