- SimScope Patches™ are customizable and easily programmable to let specific diagnostic case studies. Matching the appropriate sound to the correct anatomical location enables authentic standardized patient interaction and student assessment in a variety of educational scenarios.
- SimScope Software™ and Cardionics proprietary sounds library of simulated heart, breath, bowel, and bruit sounds provide real-time practice and mastery of standardized patient interaction.
- SimScope™ plays the programmed heart, breath, and bowel sounds specific to each correct anatomical location, enabling a realistic standardized patient encounter. Up to 20 patches may be programmed and simultaneously activated with heart, breath, bowel, and bruit sounds to simulate real time auscultation during a physical exam.
- Users are able to utilize wireless communication between the SimScope™ and their computer allowing them to seamlessly select and change pathological sounds and conditions.
- Simple one-on-one student/patient interaction
- Ideal for use with Standardized Patient and O.S.C.E. programs
- Listen at anatomically correct auscultation sites
- Easy-to-use software enables maximum flexibility; the system adapts to your specific requirements, allowing virtually unlimited site selections and scenarios.
- Quick-change AAA battery provides up to 12 months of battery life.
- Includes SimScope™, SimScope Patches™, SimScope Software™, and USB cable
- Warranty: 1 year