- The pads have an embedded ‘switch’ that senses when the AED trainer pads are attached to the manikin torso.
- Compatible with any CPR manikin
- Can be used to train in both semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions
- The silicone-based adhesive on the pads, coupled with the foam structure, ensures easy application and removal.
- Includes a scenario, volume control, and language button
- The pads can be used at least 25–30 times during CPR/AED classes.
- Has metronome and counts upward by 10s, ending at 30, to help the student with chest compressions
- Module contains the software and language. When guidelines change, only the module needs to be replaced.
- Contains a pad-testing system
- AED trainer can be easily managed with or without the remote control. Remote is available separately.
- Includes AED training unit, set of adult pads, Portuguese/English module, 4 C batteries for the trainer, instructions, and a carrying case
- Meets AHA 2015 guidelines
- Contains 5 scenarios
- Portuguese/English capability
- Warranty: 3 years