- Designed to measure compression rate and depth when practicing CPR on a manikin
- The flexible wristband fits any size wrist and may be used with any training manikin.
- The rechargeable lithium battery lasts a minimum of 3–4 hours and may be charged via USB port.
- Measures rate: A diode illuminates red when compressions are below 100 cpm or above 120 cpm. When compression rate is between 100 and 120 cpm, the diode illuminates green, allowing users to self-check their timing.
- Measures depth: An audible “buzzer” will alarm when compression depth is not within the range of 5–6cm (2"–2.3"). Note: It is very important for the student to fully recoil during compressions. Otherwise the monitor will continue to beep.
- On/Off function: Hold your finger on the screen for three seconds to turn on or off.
- Rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V and capacity of 90mAh via USB port
- Includes case and charger
- Warranty: 1 year
If ordering with other items, please note that your order will ship complete once this item is available. If you would like your other items to ship sooner, please place this on a separate order.
Customers also bought: