- Combines a low resistance, one-way valve with a disposable, hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions.
- The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check patient’s mouth color, secretions, and chest movement.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal
- Can be used on adult, child, and infant
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap
- Replaceable, disposable, one-way valve and filter
- Latex free
- Packaged in a yellow hard case with a pair of gloves and a wipe