- Simulaids training cables with unique cable ends for simulations with the ZOLL®, Medtronic/Physio-Control with QUIK-COMBO® connector, and Philips defibrillators.
- The training cables are designed to be used with Simulaids arrhythmia simulators, manikins, and chest posts.
- The Simulaids training cables replace patient-use, hands-free pads to eliminate the cost, the sticky mess left on the manikin, and the poor electrical contact of pads to small defib locations.
- If your defibrillator uses snap-on patches, we also have adapters to eliminate the use of the patches.
- Training cables are for use with AEDs and ALS devices with ECG capabilities and are not recommended for use with any non-rechargeable battery AED.
- Alternate part numbers: Z02, Z10, Z13, 175-0-Z02, 175-0-Z10, 175-0-Z13