- Unique EDGE System™ technology results in even current distribution, helping reduce risk of skin burns.
- Perform ECG monitoring, noninvasive pacing, defibrillation, and synchronized cardioversion through one set of electrodes.
- Disposable QUIK-COMBO® electrodes are designed for a single patient application.
- Lead wire is 2 feet (0.6 m) long.
- Must be used with the QUIK-COMBO® therapy cable designed for your device
- 18 month shelf life at time of shipment
- For use with LIFEPAK® 12/15/20
Please note: These electrodes have the lead wires inside the foil packaging and are unable to be “pre-connected” to the defibrillator during storage. Also, lead length is 24", which is not recommended for use in the field.