- Procedures include:
- Venipuncture in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of the hand
- Peripheral IV line insertion and removal
- Peripheral IV line maintenance, including assessment and rotation of site, dressing, solution, and tubing change
- Intermittent infusion device insertion or conversion of existing IV line
- Features include:
- 4-line vascular system of realistic, visible veins, including median, basilic, and cephalic
- Palpable veins to enable site selection and preparation
- Infusible veins to allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Antecubital fossa and dorsum of the hand that allow for venipuncture
- Realistic anatomy allows IV site protection procedures, such as stockinette and armboard or the use of an IV shield.
- Replaceable skin and vein system ensure longevity of model.
- Includes replacement skin and multi-vein system, blood concentrate, blood bag with tubing and connector, clamp and hook, 5 syringes, manikin lubricant, and a carry case