- This product is non-returnable.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Designed as a quick reference tool that healthcare providers can use during the PALS course
- Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 5pm CST, code will be emailed Monday morning.
- The PALS Pocket Reference Card is sold separately or included in the PALS Provider Manual eBook (product #15-3120).
- Covers the following topics:
- Vital Signs in Children
- Definition of Hypotension by Systolic Blood Pressure and Age
- Summary Steps of CPR for Adults, Children, and Infants
- Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
- Drugs Used in PALS
- Pediatric Color-Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
- Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Doses/Details for the Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
- Pediatric Bradycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- Pediatric Tachycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- PALS Postresuscitation Care
- 6 panels/12 pages; accordion fold