- Designed for instruction and practice in tracheostomy skills; care for patients with respiratory conditions; gastrointestinal care procedures via nasal and oral access; esophageal, ET, and NG tube care; gastric lavage and gavage; and oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal care
- Realistic landmarks, trachea, esophagus, and lungs
- Mucous-like fluids can be simulated and added to lungs and trachea for realistic tracheostomy care and suctioning.
- Designed to use size 6 ET and NG tubes
- Includes torso trainer, spray-pump lubricant, packet of methyl cellulose, instruction manual, and hard carry case
- Warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions: 10"D x 16"W x 27"H
- Weight: 24 lbs