- This model is made of specially developed silicone rubber, which has a similar feel to a living human body.
- Thoracic movement can be observed through positive pressure ventilation by utilizing the bag valve mask.
- The airway can be managed by utilizing the laryngeal mask and intubation tube.
- With deep-seated intubation of the tracheal tube, the elevation of the right lung can be checked (one-sided lung intubation).
- Oral and nasal suction can be practiced.
- Chest compression can be practiced.
- Umbilical vein catheterization can be practiced.
- Measure the beat at the base of the umbilical cord and determine the heart rate