This full-body, cost-effective, pediatric manikin allows students to practice key CPR skills and techniques for infants and provides valuable feedback. Removable faces and airways make it easy to transition between students.
- Realistic anatomy, including head tilt/chin lift, compression depth, compression force, and chest rise
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement.
- Ventilation system provides realistic chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth) and measures volume and rate to help train correct ventilation technique.
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities
- Allows students to check brachial pulse
- Use Resusci® Baby QCPR and SkillGuide™ for real time and single session feedback or with SimPad® SkillReporter™ for detailed feedback.
- Guidelines compliant
- Latex free
- Includes: manikin, 2 face masks, manikin face shields (1 roll), disposable airway, suitcase, baby grow (body), blanket, pulse bulb, manikin wipes, User Guide, Important Product Information, and manikin battery
- Warranty: 1 year
- Sold in the USA only