This full-body, cost-effective manikin allows students to practice key CPR skills and techniques for infants. Removable faces and airways make it easy to transition between students.
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway, so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim.
- Head tilt/chin lift allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim.
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position.
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real life situation.
- Anatomically correct landmarks allow the students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to infant CPR.
- Carotid pulse simulation allows the students to realistically check for pulse; students are also able to check brachial pulse.
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have his or her own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after-class cleaning and sanitation
- Latex free
- Includes manikin, 2 face masks, manikin face shields (1 roll), disposable airway, suitcase, baby grow (body), blanket, pulse bulb, manikin wipes, User Guide, and Important Product Information
- Warranty: 1 year