- The simulator is made of silicone rubber and feels like a human body when inserting an endoscope. The color is also close to that of the human body.
- Both transoral and transnasal insertion can be performed.
- With transnasal insertion, there is a setting for cases that are difficult to insert. The insertion technique or appearance can be changed (nasal septum deviation to the right or the left).
- Training in endoscopic examination of the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum is possible. In endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), training in the cannulation method of the papilla is also possible.
- A gastric ulcer and early gastric cancer can be observed in the stomach. Four types of polyps of Yamada classification types I to IV can also be attached for observation.
- There is also an optional polyp that can be resected while controlling the bleeding. After resection, training in the clipping method for stopping the bleeding can be done.
- An ulcer is reproduced in the duodenum.
- Includes 4 observational polyps and a hard carrying case
- Warranty: 1.5 years