- This product is non-returnable.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Provides critical first aid information for children and infants in an easily accessible, simple format. It includes signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”) and the actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”). It covers finding the problem, shock, bleeding, severe allergic reaction, dehydration, diabetes and low blood sugar, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, and hypothermia or low body temperature.
- Included with the Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid Student Workbook eBook, #15-1038
- Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed Friday after 5pm CST, a code will be emailed Monday morning.
- Covers the following topics:
- Finding the Problem
- Severe Allergic Reaction
- Heat Exhaustion
- Hypothermia or Low Body Temperature
- 4 panels, 8 panels of full-color images and text