How will you receive it after purchased?
- The American Heart has developed an online tool which allows AHA TC Coordinators (TCCs), Training Center Admins (TC Admins) and Instructors the ability to issue virtual AHA course completion cards – or eCards – to students. AHA’s My Cards is conveniently available through the AHA Instructor Network’s Training Central™
- This tool is known as My Cards
- The turnaround time is about 24 hours, except for orders placed on Saturday & Sunday
How do the customers issue the cards to the students? There are three ways (please also refer to User Guide):
- Through the My Cards system, TCCs or TC Admins may issue eCards to their Instructors using the Assign eCards to Instructors link. The Instructors may then handle distribution of eCards to students.
- Through the My Cards system, TCCs or TC Admins may issue eCards directly to Students using the Assign eCards to Students link.
- Through the My Courses™ system, TCCs, TC Admins or Instructors may issue eCards through the Roster Manager screen simply by checking a box next to the students’ names and clicking the Assign eCards button.
Recommended web browsers for use:
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
Customers also bought: