- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Ideal for community groups, parents, grandparents, caregivers, schools and students, and others interested in learning how to save a life
- The Family & Friends® CPR course is intended for anyone who wants to learn CPR and prefers to learn in an instructor-led or facilitated group environment. This course is for people who do not need a course completion card for a job or other requirements.
Course content includes:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED (required): Approx. 25 minutes
- Adult CPR with Breaths (Optional): Approx. 12 minutes
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (Optional): Approx. 7 minutes
- Child CPR and AED (Optional): Approx. 20 minutes
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (Optional): Approx. 5 minutes
- Infant CPR (Optional): Approx. 18 minutes
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (Optional): Approx. 2 minutes
- 80 pages
- Dimensions: 5.375” x 8.375"
- ISBN: 978-1-61669-416-6
Customers also bought: